Sensory Play Groups
Time & Location
About the Event
Sensory play includes any activity that stimulates children’s senses of touch, smell, taste, sight and hearing as well as movement and balance. These activities support children's motor skills, language development, cognitive development, social development and .
- builds nerve connections in your child's brain
- supports development of gross and fine motor skills
- stimulates with language development
- encourages problem solving skills and scientific thinking
- helps children make natural observations, investigations, and discoveries
- supports social develpment by quality time with parents and interaction with other children
Here are some important information about the Sensory Play Groups at Roots and Wings Academy.
- Sensory Play groups are every other Wednesday between 10am-11am.
- Every session includes different sets of activities so it is never repetitive.
- Children between 7-18 months old and their parents (or grandparents) can attend.
- Min 2 children, max 5 children (with their parents).
- Sensory activities can be messy. Towels and wet wipes are provided.
- It is in general advised to bring an extra set of clothes for your child.
- Each session is €10 including VAT and coffee/tea for parents.
The upcoming Sensory Play Groups are on:
Hoping to see play with you and your child! :)