Stimulating your Child’s Development through Play
Time & Location
About the Event
Play has a very important role in children’s cognitive, social, physical, language and emotional development. Infants and preschoolers learn a lot and most effectively while they are playing. However, often parents do not know the ways to interact with their children that stimulate their learning and enhance parent-child emotional bond.
This workshop is for parents who are:
· Curious about how to encourage their children’s development through play
· Have limited quality time opportunities with their children and want to get best out of it
· Interested in learning ways to improve their emotional bond with their children
This workshop will effectively change the way you interact and play with your children and will help them develop autonomy and improve their social, cognitive and language skills.
Who: Parents of children between the ages of 0-7
Where: Meerhoven; full address to be communicated after registration
Price: 15 Euros (including VAT, coffee/tea and cake) to be paid via this Tikkie link
* Maximum 6 participants
* Childcare is not provided. Infants younger than 5 months old can accompany their participating parents.
* Optional: Parents can send a 5min video of themselves playing with their children before the session for individualized constructive feedback in terms of how they can improve their interaction with their children. Additonal cost €5. These videos WILL NOT be distributed and/or used for any other purposes and will be deleted right after the workshop.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org