do 14 sep|
Expat Mothers Support Group (September)
A safe & supportive space for you to share your concerns, experiences, and questions and learn about the tools and skills to manage the challenges of being an expat parent
Time & Location
14 sep 21:00 – 22:30 CEST
About the Event
Hello Dear Expat Mothers!
A new support group is starting for you!
By joining this support group, you will get a chance to
- Share your concerns and experiences as a mother in a private, small group of other moms
- Learn parenting skills and psychological tools from a psychologist experienced in child development and parenting
- Give and receive support from one another
- Develop your community and network
- Have "your people" who will understand and "hold" you
- Ask the parenting questions in your mind and get answers from other members and a psychologist
* Starting from September 14
* Every other Thursday between 9pm-10:30pm
* In total 8 sessions (14 Sept, 28 Sept, 12 Oct, 26 Oct, 9 Nov, 23 Nov, 7 Dec, & 21 Dec)
The last session may be a physical meeting to have a nice closure to our journey together and thus, day and time might change. This is to be discussed and decided by the group.
The topics that we will cover are:
- Raising multicultural children in the Netherlands
- Motherhood and parenting
- Resilience of expat kids
- Your identity and reinventing yourself after the move
- Forming new social relationships & friendships
- Relations with the family and friends abroad
- Academic adjustment and performance of expat kids
- Multilingual development of children
The participation fee is €120* (including VAT) in total for the 8 sessions.
* Please contact me if you feel the need to join the group but experience financial difficulties.
Please RSVP to let me know you are interested and I will get back to you.
If you have further questions, contact me at email@example.com
Looking forward to meeting you!